The International Journal of Cyber Law offers authors the option of publishing their articles under an open access model, allowing anyone with an internet connection to access the article for free. Authors who choose the open access option may be required to pay an article processing fee to cover the costs of publication.
Here is a price policy for an international journal for authors:
- Article Processing Charge (APC): The International Journal International Journal of Cyber Law charges an Article Processing Charge (APC) for each accepted manuscript. This fee covers the cost of publishing and providing access to the articles.
- Waiver Policy: Waivers or discounts may be provided to the student authors based on financial hardship or other reasons at the discretion of the editorial board.
- Payment Methods: The APC can be paid via Credit Card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
- VAT (Value-Added Tax): Authors based in countries that require VAT payment must pay the additional VAT amount along with the APC.
- Refund Policy: Article processing charges will not be refunded once the manuscript has been published.