Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Uzbek Journal of Law and Digital Privacy respects your privacy. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ARSHAD JOURNALS collects and the ways in which ARSHAD JOURNALS uses that personal information. Uzbek Journal of Law and Digital Privacy will only use your personal information to process and publish your manuscript. Furthermore, any personal information you submit for publication in the IRSHAD JOURNALS will be published on the internet and may be accessible worldwide.